Grants and funding for the installation of raingardens, native gardens, permeable pavers, and other stormwater management practices are often available through watershed districts, management organizations, and conservation districts. Here are a few:
• Capitol Region Watershed District
Includes portions of Falcon Heights, Lauderdale, Maplewood, Roseville and St. Paul
• Ramsey-Washington Metro Watershed District
Includes eastern Twin Cities metro.
• Mississippi Watershed Management Organization
Includes portions of Minneapolis, St. Paul, the City of St. Anthony Village
• Scott County Soil and Water Conservation District
• Dakota County Soil and Water Conservation District
Return to "Landscape for the River!"