River Guardians + members happy hour: Legi session wrap-up
Minnesota's 2019 legislative session is wrapping up so it’s time to celebrate our victories and consider our next steps.
Together, let's raise a glass for our hometown river, indulge in delicious appetizers and hear from FMR lobbyist Molly Pederson and FMR Water Program Director and Legi Updates blog author Trevor Russell about the good, the bad and the ugly this session.
All are welcome, and FMR members and River Guardians are especially encouraged to attend. Be sure to RSVP below for yourself and your friends so we have enough space and food for everyone.
Members and River Guardians
Anyone who donates to FMR becomes a member, whether you donate on our site or give a gift of support via the ticket form above. As a member, you strengthen our local role as the community voice for the river. You also receive river news and FMR updates, advance notice when registration opens for special events, and the satisfaction of making a tangible difference for your river and your community.
FMR River Guardians sign online petitions when their help and voice are needed the most and are invited to special advocacy trainings and meetings (like this happy hour!). Everyone who participates in this event will be signed up as a River Guardian, or you can learn more or sign up now online.
Additional event information
• FMR's program runs 4:30-6:30 p.m. but the taproom is open 3-10 p.m., so feel free to come early or stay late.
• Be sure to join us for a brief program beginning between 5:15 and 5:30 p.m.
• Free parking is available in the small lot outside the taproom (414 7th St W, St. Paul). Street parking is also available in the area. The taproom is also on or nearby several Metro Transit bus lines.
• Hearty appetizers will be provided along with a cash bar. Bad Weather Brewing Company will also have a local food truck onsite.
• Please do not print your event ticket. We will have your registration recorded at the event sign-in table.
Your voice matters and your advocacy and generous support of FMR has made a big, lasting difference for our Mississippi River. Thank you FMR members and River Guardians old and new!